Saturday, February 28, 2015

España

You'd think that traveling solo would give more time for things such as blogging, but I've been so busy and haven't had the chance to write since Paris! I loved Paris and Barcelona and now I'm in Andalusia, the south of Spain! I just finished one week being an au pair in La Duquesa. Its a beautiful and tiny port town with mostly an older English community. I have to seek out the Spanish speakers so I can practice! The family has been great and I'm really enjoying my time with Sophie! She speaks Spanish and German and is catching on incredibly fast to English.  Quite a smart little lady :)








I have weekends off and am using them as opportunities to see even more of Spain! This weekend I am exploring Seville! Right now I am sitting with my legs dangling above Rio Guadalquivir next to the Triana bridge. There are people rowing, ducks floating by, and hundreds of people sitting and enjoying the sunshine and views.



The city has a very relaxed feeling. The 70 degree weather likely helps! Southern Spain has finally allowed me to take my down jacket(s) off. I could get used to this..



More updates later.. 3 more weeks with Sophie and weekend trips to Granada and Rhonda coming up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment